Have you tried butter London?
With plenty of sunny days ahead, chances are you will be wearing your favorite sandal or open-toed pump. This time of year I always feel like my toes need some TLC.
Here’s what I’m using today.
My busy work schedule doesn’t allow me to get to the spa for a mani/pedi so I’ve found products that I can use at home that will keep my nails healthy.
The PERFECT MANICURE
1. Begin with a clean nail. I use butter LONDON Scrubbers to remove my polish. These 2-in-1 wipes are durable, individually wrapped and are gentle on the nail yet strong enough to remove polish. Like all of butter London nail products counterparts the Scrubbers are free of formaldehyde, toluene and DBP.
3. Always apply a basecoat. Working in a Doctors office, my nails spend lots of time in soapy water and latex gloves which are both dehydrating. I like these TWO products together for a really natural nail with no color.
4. Apply your favorite color beginning with one long stroke beginning at the cuticle on the center of the nail. Follow up by applying more to the sides and then repeat for a second coat.
5. Top coat is a must! I apply a top coat a few minutes after the color goes on. butter London has a variety of products to address your individual nail needs.
6. Keep your cuticles soft with this oil. I usually keep some on my bedside table, along with a lotion for intense hydration.
I’m also loving the Lippy gloss! It has a thicker consistency and keeps my lips hydrated.
.. and for your pretty toes!