Happy Friday! I’m so excited to get started on my holiday planning which will include a few additions to my kitchen.
- Here is one Copper Stand Mixer that I wouldn’t mind sitting out on the counter! Mine has been around a long time;) and I keep it in the pantry because it’s not pretty to look at. This mixer is currently marked down and I’m seriously thinking about it!
- Marble Rolling Pin : Display-worthy ;) and I like the rubber wood stand that matches the handles.
- I just purchased this Rectangular Marble Tray to place near the range or on my marble counter space. It’s super versatile and will be perfect to hold my candles, flowers, cream and sugar at the coffee station, or a few of my cooking supplies.
- This Marble Fruit Bowl rests on a traditional pedestal for a gorgeous presentation of your favorite holiday treats or decorative objects.
- Invest in a nice roaster .. you’ll never regret doing so. This Copper Roaster is made from fine French cooper. It heats evenly (without hot spots;) and the aluminum core helps manage the heat so your roast will cook evenly. Don’t forget your Carving Set! These are one of the best and they sharpen easily. Time to order that Turkey!
- A Marble Utensil Holder right next to your range is perfect to hold all of your cooking necessities. I also like this copper utensil holder!
- For baking how adorable are these Copper Measuring Spoons !?
- … and these Glasses for holidays! Don’t forget a set of Gold Rimmed Coupe glasses for your favorite cocktail or bubbly beverage;) and if you have marble counters like me, have plenty of coasters on hand. A Geode Coaster is unique and looks so pretty on a white counter space!
- This Spiced Cider Candle is amazing! Imagine nutmeg, clove and cinnamon, layered with fresh apple and orange ….love! I just brought it home yesterday and I think I’ll pick up a couple as hostess gifts.