Here we are! Back into those layers, cozy knits, soft velvets, ruffled sweaters, and coats that keep us warm when the temperature drops. Here’s a few of our fall and winter favorites for a perfectly cozy and polished look!
- This sweater is adorable! I just ordered it and can’t wait to wear it with denim and boots. I love the color and ruffle details!
- KORA is one of my favorite winter lines. The face and body oils are calming, give skin a luminous glow, and smell yummy!
- Vests are essential for layering. This color will go with anything and would look cute under this jacket.
- Embellished velvet heels .. done!
- This coat is in my shopping cart. I’m trying to decide if I should go with gray or navy. What’s your favorite?
- These boots are indestructible and I wear mine in rain and light snow. They are also easy to walk in considering there’s a heel. Check here for more on sale!
- I own these in black and gray and have had them for years. #closetbasics (on sale!)
- Cashmere can be warm. I added this to my list because it would be easy to layer with a blazer. Short sleeve cashmere is a great idea!
- How pretty is this little trio? The colors are perfect for winter.
- Velvet anything is trending and this clutch will add the perfect touch to any outfit.
Click on any image below for additional product information!